Open Learning Exchange (OLE) Nepal is a social benefit organization dedicated to enhancing teaching-learning in schools through the integration of technology and to provide uniform access to quality educational materials across
different geographic areas and socio-economic strata.
OLE Nepal develops and distributes free educational content, trains teachers to integrate technology in classrooms,
implements technology interventions in rural schools, and helps build local capacity in technology and education.
- Work with the content team to understand animation requirements
- Be able to express the animation ideas visually with the use of storyboards or simple illustrations
- Able to produce flawless lip sync and 2D animations
- Using existing illustrations, add special effects creatively to make the video visually appealing
- Add voice-overs, foley sounds, and background music to the animation
- Working with characters and backgrounds as needed using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Knowledge of audio production is a plus
Interested applicants can email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org,
with job title mentioned in the subject line.
We are also offering internships!
Audio-Video Editing / Digital Asset Management
Social Media Marketing
Inclusive and Accessible Content
Interested applicants are requested to fill out this application form.