Open Learning Exchange (OLE) Nepal is a social benefit organization dedicated to enhancing teaching-learning in schools through the integration of technology and to provide uniform access to quality educational materials across
different geographic areas and socio-economic strata.
OLE Nepal develops and distributes free educational content, trains teachers to integrate technology in classrooms,
implements technology interventions in rural schools, and helps build local capacity in technology and education.
- Develop software for game-based learning for educational purposes
- Execute full lifecycle software development, including verification plans and quality
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Work closely with the Curriculum Expert to understand the national curriculum and review existing instructional materials
- Work closely with the Content Design Lead and the Project Lead to understand responsibilities and task deadlines
- Review and detail the comprehensive digital activity concepts outlined by the curriculum experts
Interested applicants can email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org,
with job title mentioned in the subject line.
We are looking for young students and graduates who wish to be part of our robotics program at schools in Lalitpur. The selected candidates will be trained at OLE Nepal before going to the schools.
- Travel to Lalitpur-based schools on a periodic basis to oversee the robotics program
- Assist and support teachers and students to run the robotics program
- Write reports of school visits
- Looking after logistic management during school visits
We are looking for interns who are interested in helping blind students use digital technology to gain access to learning materials. This is an exceptional opportunity for volunteers to learn how technology can be a gamechanger in providing access to education for students who have visual impairments, while also providing an invaluable service so that blind students can learn independently using various technology tools.
- Provide guidance to students with visual impairments on using technology to learn
through digital learning resources
- Teach students accessibility tools