Open Learning Exchange (OLE) Nepal is a social benefit organization dedicated to enhancing teaching-learning in schools through the integration of technology and to provide uniform access to quality educational materials across
different geographic areas and socio-economic strata.
OLE Nepal develops and distributes free educational content, trains teachers to integrate technology in classrooms,
implements technology interventions in rural schools, and helps build local capacity in technology and education.
- Build mobile apps (Android & IOS) for our web platform for children stories
- Gather, elicit and analyze requirements and produce prototypes based on the requirements
- Ensure the built application is responsive in all devices – smartphones, tablets, and web browsers
- Able to integrate the current website and its contents which is made in React in the mobile application.
- Contents on the web application and mobile application should be made the same
- Work with UI developer to ensure that the app design interfaces enrich user experiences
- Fix issues reported by internal testers and beta users.
Interested applicants can email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org,
with job title mentioned in the subject line.
We also offer internships.
Interested applicants are requested to fill out this application form.