OLE Nepal (Open Learning Exchange Nepal) is a social benefit organization dedicated to enhancing teaching-learning in schools through the integration of technology and to provide uniform access to quality educational materials across different geographic areas and socio-economic strata.
OLE Nepal develops and distributes free educational content, trains teachers to integrate technology in classrooms, implements technology interventions in rural schools, and helps build local capacity in technology and education.
OLE Nepal offers internships to young students and graduates who wish to be part of our movement to bring quality education to all children in Nepal. The internship program also gives an excellent opportunity to participate in various open source projects. OLE Nepal is looking for 4 interns for the duration of 6 months. The positions will give college students or recent graduates a chance to work alongside our E-Paath content design and development team in our most important project.
- Analytical and good in English and Nepali,
- Interested to work in creating content, mock-ups, and designs,
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team members,
- Enthusiastic about working in a time-bound project,
- Ability to take feedback and iterate quickly,
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time,
- Interested in being part of global community that aims to improve education through technology, and
- Candidates may be required to travel to remote areas in Nepal in the course of implementing projects.
- Candidates that have completed +2/A-levels/IB and taking a gap year or awaiting results are encouraged to apply.
- Willingness to learn and travel.
- Availability to work for at least 6 months.
To Apply : Interested applicants should fill the application form below and email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.