Make sure that you’ve download the required version of the E-Paath archive. Follow the Download Instructions.
Installing on OLPC XO Laptop
- Copy the downloaded file to a USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive in XO.
- Go to ‘Journal’ view.
- Click on the USB drive icon.
- Click on the name of the E-Paath file that you downloaded.
- Please wait for about 5 minutes, E-Paath will launch after it has been installed.
Installing on Microsoft Windows
- Extract the EPaath folder from the downloaded ZIP archive to ‘C:\’
- Go inside the folder and run ‘install.bat’
- Select all the default options in the installation dialog boxes that follow.
- Run ‘C:\EPaath\EPaath.exe’ after installation completes.
Don’t change any file/folder name. The location in first step must be ‘C:\EPaath’. You computer should have flash player installed.
Browsing E-Paath Online
- Make sure you have a compatible browser (Mozilla Firefox 5+, Google Chrome 11+, Opera 10+, or Safari 4+).
- Make sure you have Adobe Flash Player Installed.
- You can use E-Paath Online.