- Lead and manage a team of 4-5 technical associates, including training junior level staff.
- Provision operating systems on new standalone or virtual servers using automated tools (kickstart, preseed).
- Oversee the existing DevOps cycle.
- Monitor and maintain system accounting files and logs and system error logs.
- Fulfill the role of site reliability personnel for online servers at third party data center.
- Help in the development and testing of school server software.
- Support to procure technical equipment.
- End-user technical support for OLE Nepal staff.
- Maintain technical documentation for OLE Nepal office.
- Set up and maintain office servers.
- Perform software quality assurance tasks as needed.
- Research and explore edtech technology and provide pragmatic solutions.
- Travel to rural schools for schools system set up and training.
OLE Nepal (Open Learning Exchange Nepal) is a social benefit organization dedicated to enhancing teaching-learning in schools through the integration of technology and to provide uniform access to quality educational materials across
different geographic areas and socio-economic strata.
OLE Nepal develops and distributes free educational content, trains teachers to integrate technology in classrooms,
implements technology interventions in rural schools, and helps build local capacity in technology and education.
Interested applicants can email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org,
with subject as “Application for Linux System Administrator
by Sunday, July 7, 2019.
OLE Nepal also offers internships to young students and graduates who wish to be part of our movement to bring quality education to all children in Nepal. The internship program also gives an excellent opportunity to participate in various open source projects.