OLE Nepal (Open Learning Exchange Nepal) is a social benefit organization dedicated to enhancing teaching-learning in schools through the integration of technology and to provide uniform access to quality educational materials across different geographic areas and socio-economic strata.
OLE Nepal develops and distributes free educational content, trains teachers to integrate technology in classrooms, implements technology interventions in rural schools, and helps build local capacity in technology and education.
The person will be responsible for:
– Travel to remote schools and collect progress reports.
– Conduct periodic monitoring in program schools.
– Provide necessary support to the teachers in program schools. Assist in teacher training program.
– Provide networking support in program schools.
– Conduct updates, troubleshooting and other technical support in program schools.
Interested candidates may send in their CV with cover letter
by March 28, 2018, to email@example.com.
OLE Nepal also offers internships to young students and graduates who wish to be part of our movement to bring quality education to all children in Nepal. The internship program also gives an excellent opportunity to participate in various open source projects.