E-Paath is available for Linux as well as Microsoft Windows platform. Follow the links below to download:
Use E-Paath Online (without installation)
OLPC XO Laptop
- Copy the downloaded file to a USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive in XO.
- Go to ‘Journal’ view.
- Click on the USB drive icon.
- Click on the name of the E-Paath file that you downloaded.
- Please wait for about 5 minutes, E-Paath will launch after it has been installed.
- Downloaded EPaath for Linux/Mac
- Extract the file some where on your machine.
- Nevigate to the EPaath directory on the extracted location.
- Open index.html using Firefox browser.
- Note: you could copy the EPaath direcotry to webserver document directory in order to access it through local server.
- Extract the EPaath folder from the downloaded ZIP archive to ‘C:\’
- Go inside the folder and run ‘install.bat’
- Select all the default options in the installation dialog boxes that follow.
- You could run ‘C:\EPaath\EPaath.exe’ after installation completes.
Or you could find EPaath icon on your desktop.
Don’t change any file/folder name. The location in first step must be ‘C:\EPaath’.