E-Paath is available for Linux as well as Microsoft Windows platform. Follow the links below to download:
Use E-Paath Online (without installation)
OLPC XO Laptop
- Copy the downloaded file to a USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive in XO.
- Go to ‘Journal’ view.
- Click on the USB drive icon.
- Click on the name of the E-Paath file that you downloaded.
- Please wait for about 5 minutes, E-Paath will launch after it has been installed.
- Downloaded EPaath for Linux/Mac
- Extract the file some where on your machine.
- Navigate to the EPaath directory on the extracted location.
- Open index.html using Firefox browser.
- Note: you could copy the EPaath directory to webserver document directory in order to access it through local server.
- Download EPaath.exe to your computer.
( Make sure there is no EPaath folder in C:\, if there is delete it.)
- Right-click on the EPaath.exe and click “Run as Administrator”.
- Click install and accept the agreement at the end.
- You will find EPaath icon on the Desktop.
Or you could find EPaath icon on your desktop.